Upper roller wheel needed

A home owner from Parkland, FL says:
This is for the top of a mrrored bifold closet door. The wheel part slips into the top slide bracket between two metal edges to keep it in place. The door is then set into the wheel via the pin. There is a Youtube video which shows exactly the nylon wheel part and how it is assembled. Do a google search for Consolidated Mirror Door and it is the sixth one down. Just need the nylon roller part. The wheel is 7/8" diameter, the smaller round area is 7/16 diameter, the pin hole is 5/16" diameter and the overall width of the wheel is 3/16". Thanks for your help!
User submitted a photo of a mirror door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Could I see a more pictures of this wheel from a few different angles? This picture is blurry and we're having trouble identifying it. Let me know!
A quick learner from Florida says:
Here are some additional photos. It may be from a Stanley bi-fold mirrored door from about 2003.
User submitted photos of a mirror door roller.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Great images! This looks like SWISCO product code 21-174, Roll Guide, fits into the track. Please take a look and let us know what you think.
A quick learner from Florida says:
Just got them and exactly what I needed!
Profile picture of Tom
Oh, that's awesome news. Hopefully this will help other customers in the future, as well. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help.
A quick learner from Loxahatchee Fl says:
I have same roll guides on my bifold mirror doors. However, the spring that pushes guide into track has broken, so I need to replace the entire roll guide assembly. I already have items 21-174, purchased from Swisco previously.
Item 23-120 (top roller guide) appears to be correct replacement, however I'll need to remove top 7/8" roller wheel to replace it with the 21-174 roll guide.

For item 23-120, is the roller wheel removable from the metal shaft, so I can replace it with the 21-174?
Profile picture of Tom

Hello! Thanks for reaching out. The roller wheel on the 23-120 is not meant to be removed, no. If you just needed a pin in this style that can also interact with the 21-174 roll guide, I would suggest the 23-115. That is its precise function. Look it over and let me know what you think!

Measurements of 23-115
Measurements of 23-115

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.