SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Upper roller wheel needed

A home owner from Parkland, FL says:
This is for the top of a mrrored bifold closet door. The wheel part slips into the top slide bracket between two metal edges to keep it in place. The door is then set into the wheel via the pin. There is a Youtube video which shows exactly the nylon wheel part and how it is assembled. Do a google search for Consolidated Mirror Door and it is the sixth one down. Just need the nylon roller part. The wheel is 7/8" diameter, the smaller round area is 7/16 diameter, the pin hole is 5/16" diameter and the overall width of the wheel is 3/16". Thanks for your help!
User submitted a photo of a mirror door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Could I see a more pictures of this wheel from a few different angles? This picture is blurry and we're having trouble identifying it. Let me know!
A quick learner from Florida says:
Here are some additional photos. It may be from a Stanley bi-fold mirrored door from about 2003.
User submitted photos of a mirror door roller.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Great images! This looks like SWISCO product code 21-174, Roll Guide, fits into the track. Please take a look and let us know what you think.
A quick learner from Florida says:
Just got them and exactly what I needed!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, that's awesome news. Hopefully this will help other customers in the future, as well. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)