Vantage 1 Single Hung Slider Side Balance Sash Units

A home owner from Seattle, WA says:

I am trying to locate a set of side sash mechanisms for a Vantage 1 single-hung bottom slider window. On the window unit sill tag is 287-N-024. These side mechanisms are actual metal channel length of 13.62" and have the numbers 13 3 and BSI and a small op stamped into the channels. They are the 1/2" width style.

I believe I have narrowed it down to your Series 385 units and hope you could help confirm (the lower shoe is closer to the 1 3/32" deep 15-004 than the 1" deep 15-005). Also, would I order the 13" or 14" length from you for my 13.62" actual metal channel length.

I have attached pictures and would greatly appreciate any help on this - please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Steve H
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Steve. I recognize this balance. Neither our Series 385 nor Series 380 will replace this. In fact, yours has to be custom made. That's not a big deal, but before we can get started can you just show me a picture of the metal clip at the end of the cord? Could you also tell me how many you need? Thanks!

As for the top sash guide, our 18-008 looks like a possible match.
A home owner from Seattle, WA says:
Here are 3 pics of the metal clip that is 1/4" wide. I will need only a pair for this one window - is it because the metal channel is 13.62" (as opposed to your 13'/14") long that they have to be custom made? Thanks, Steve.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! I have emailed you a custom ordering form for two of these, including price quote. You should receive it shortly.

There are a lot of reasons why these need to be custom made. The most important reason is because the pulley wheels are built into the shoe itself.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.