SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Various Seasonall hardware

A quick learner from new york says:
I have season all aluminum double hung pull out windows , I need parts for the sash locks and other parts , do you stock them ?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We carry many different parts, some of which have been used in Seasonall windows. I'd be happy to make some suggestions, but I will need to see pictures of your hardware before I can. Let me know!
A quick learner says:
I need 10 sets of slide clips that attach to hanger , also sash clips 10 sets of those also , have to fit the season all windows .
Please email part numbers so I can order them asap , also the 1 window lock the front is good the rear clip is off which is metal .
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
It appears that you have an earlier version of the 15-015 tilt shoe. The newer version is made to be a little stronger than the original. As for the vent lock, start by looking at our 26-106 and match up its dimensions with yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)