SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Velux skylite

A home owner from Lake Geneva says:
I have a Velux Skylight. It was already installed in the house I bought last year. If I am reading the numbers correctly it is a V5 (or S)304 0075B 26 AE08E. It looks exactly like your product 39-550 Velux Skylight Operator Adapter. Can you tell me if your product will work with my skylight?
Katy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I couldn't cross-reference those numbers. The 39-550 may work for you, but it really depends on whether or not your current handle is "male" or "female." The 39-550 adapter is meant to make the handle "male," which means the operator would have to be "female" for it to work. If you aren't sure what you have, please take pictures of the hardware in question and we can work from there.
A home owner from Lake Geneva says:
Now I have pictures of the device. I also measured it and it appears to meet the dimensions of your product # 39-550. Do you think it is worth ordering?

Katy
User submitted photos of skylight operator hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, perfect, thank you. Yes, our 39-550 looks like the best match we have, especially if the dimensions are the same.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)