SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Vent lock part inquiry

A quick learner from washington dc says:
Hi - do you have a replacement vent lock that would fit the specs I've outlined in the images I've loaded?

Since the part was damaged I had to use a diagram to convey the measurements.

Thank you
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! How about our 26-219? This appears very close to your dimensions, and the overall shape and style look similar, as well. See what you think.
A quick learner from washington dc says:
Hello Tom - I looked at the part and there appears to be a discrepancy in specs and picture for 26-219. If you go to the page for 26-219, the dimensions in the schematic drawing are different than the dimensions in the picture (the image next to the schematic). For example, the drawing shows the width of the center piece at 9/32" but if you look at the picture the dimension listed for the same piece is 5/32".

Is the drawing or the picture that has the correct dimensions?

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sorry for the confusion. The schematic illustration you mention is not of the vent lock itself, but the space in the frame where it is installed. Hopefully that clears things up for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)