Vertical sliding window latch

A quick learner from Utah says:
These latches are for a vertical sliding window(not a tilt window). They are older windows and i can't find any markings on them to find out the manufacturer. These latches keep the window at whatever desired height you pull the window to while also keeping the window from falling out.
User submitted photos of a window latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We're having a hard time finding an exact match for this latch. Could you give me some dimensions? That might help. I'd like to know the width and height of the housing, as well as the distance between the two screw holes, center-to-center. Also, is there anything broken off of this? The angle on the back looks like it might have once been connected to something. Let me know! Thanks!
A quick learner from Utah says:
Included are more photo's of the item. This one is the only one that isn't broke at the "pull end" of the part.

Length : 1 11/16 "
Height : 1/2 "
Width : 1 1/8 "
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we were unable to find an exact match for this latch. The closest thing we could come up with was our 26-126, but the "tooth" is too far offset in the housing and likely will not work for you.

I recommend substituting this latch with a surface-mounted option like our 26-193 & 26-194. You would have to drill new holes, but it may be the best solution. What do you think?
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.