Very Specific measurements; Jalouise Window Clip

A handy person from San Francisco says:
Greetings,

Found your website, and thought I'd write in to see if you carry, or know where to find, some Jalouise Window Clips with very specific measurements.

Attached is a photo of the clip, with measurements.
The clip is for a 4" pane of glass, the challenge I have been having, is finding the right clip with the flat arm rivet point in the correct location.

The distance, from the bottom of the glass channel to the first hole must be 2 & 1/2".
It has been pretty easy to find clips that measure 2&1/8th" for that measurement, but regretfully those won't work.

Do YOU have the clips that I am hoping to find, or can you suggest any place that might?

Many thanks in advance for you response.

-BPA
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Hehr Jalousie Window Clip Measurements.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience! We are currently researching a possible replacement and will let you know as soon as it is online and available to view.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello, We are able to supply 4" Jalousie clips, see SWISCO product code 39-110, however they seem to have different measurements than the clips you have.
A quick learner from San Francisco says:
Thanks for this, but indeed, they are too different (had/have bought a pair of those in the past). Still appreciate any information on leads for the actual clips that I need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.