SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Vetter Patio Door Track

A home owner from Lancaster, NY says:
Hello,

I have a wood-framed patio door installed in my home. The house was built in 1989 and I believe the door is original to the home. Although there is no brand on the door, I believe it to be a vetter product as all of the other windows in the house are from Vetter. The Guide for the rollers on the plastic track has broken. It looks like I can unscrew it and replace the part, but I cannot seem to find where to order the new track. Can you help?
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe you will find an exact replacement for your door track. We do carry steel track covers that may help. See our 80-100 and 80-103. We also have some track guides like our 86-002 and 86-026. Take a look at these parts and others to see if they could solve your door problem.
A home owner from Missouri says:
I have the exact same door and exact same problem. Did the homeowner in Lancaster NY find a repair solution?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)