SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Vetter door weatherstripping

A quick learner from Colorado says:
I have 3 Vetter sliding patio doors (wood double pained, if it matters) that has a somewhat unique weather stripping. I can provide pictures of it if that helps.

I am looking to find the same or compatible weather stripping for the doors.

They were installed when the house was built in 2000, and our hard UV rays (house is at 9,200 ft) has taken a toll on some of the existing weather stripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I have received your pictures, but cannot make out what you have. Could you show us a clear picture of this seal from the end? Seeing its profile shape will help us in our search. In the meantime, you can look through our weatherstripping section here in order to get an idea of what information we need.
A quick learner from Colorado says:
Here's some pictures I took this morning
User submitted image of their weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, thank you. I'm afraid we cannot replace the kerf itself. The only thing we would be able to supply is the wool pile, depending on size. You would need to contact the manufacturer directly for the kerf, however.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)