Viking double pane windows

A quick learner from Wilsonville, Oregon says:
Please help! I have a 25 year old home with Viking aluminum double pane non-tilting Windows. All are in great condition but have one large single hung window that needs 2 channel balances... Both missing. The operating window size is 30" tall & 46" wide. In looking at all the other Windows the channel balance 9/16 but according to your posts considered 1/2". The shoe is a 15-001. The top is a winged.top see picture - from bottom of wing to point of top 1 1/4".

Example: The other window channels have numbers like 2230 with a reversed letter K.
The size of the window for the above example is 23 3/4" tall & 34" wide. I do not have a scale but would guess the weight to be 25 to 30 lbs.
See window top cap & a full photo of the channel.
Please advise what (2) channel balances to order for this large window?
Thank you!
Steve

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Based on your pictures and information, I think our Series 395 looks to be our best match. I'm not sure about the length, however. Could you give me the height of the visible glass on the sash this balance supports? Not the whole sash itself, just the visible glass. Thanks!
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.