Viking single slider lock

A handy person from Denver, CO says:
Hi,
I hope you can help me purchase two of these. They are from about 1994 and go on a vinal 36" high x 5' long window in the center. It is the only lock. the thin piece has to fit into a groove in the fixed portion of the window and lay flat. The piece that is missing(the handle) has to be very short or it runs into the window as you turn it. The mounting holes on both pieces are 2 1/16 center to center. Sorry, this is a rental and I took it off the window before I knew it would be hard to replace so I don't have that photo but it works vertically.
User submitted photos of a window lock & keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Start with our 90-278, this may be a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.