SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Viking vinyl glazing bead

A home owner from Macon, GA says:
I am trying to find 1" vinyl glazing bead (white) for Series 8100 Viking Horizontal Slider Windows. It is a 'flat' bead which snaps into the perimeter of the frame and covers about 5/8" of the glass. Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, I just don't know what you have. I need to see a picture of the glazing bead in question. You can upload your pictures right here for us to see.

Before you upload your pictures, though, please watch the video below. There is a very specific way we need you to take your pictures in order to ensure that we have all the information we need. The video will clarify.
A home owner from Macon, GA says:
I'm having trouble with camera focus. I hope these pics are good enough. The piece is 15/16" wide and 1/8" high.
User submitted photos of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I recommend you look at our 55-164. This appears similar to your sample, from what I can see.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)