Viking vinyl window latches

A professional from Albany, Or says:
Good evening. Trying to locate a replacement latch and keeper for older Viking vinyl windows. the center to center hole dimension is 2 1/16
i am hopeful for about 12 of them if you can help. Please advise.
thank you!
window lock
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! If your hole spacing is 2-1/16", I would recommend our 90-278. See what you think.
A handy person from California says:
Tom our lock is exactly the same as the dirty one shown in the photo, different than 90-278 etc. it requires new holes thx Jim
Profile picture of Tom

Hey, Jim. Looking at the photo above, the 90-278 would still be my top recommendation. Can you specify exactly how it differs?

Tom the existing lock engages the keeper & 90 deg i.e. screw directions are set say north for the lock & west for the keeper the 90 - 278 lock would be OK but the keeper needs replacing too. thanks again, Jim 2 1/16" is correct for both.
Profile picture of Tom

Aha, I see! You're quite right. I'm sorry for overlooking that at first. 

In that case, I would also suggest purchasing the 90-282 keeper (sold separately). This is a somewhat different design than the original keeper but it's still face-mount and should still work the same way. You can just discard the top-mount keeper that the 90-278 comes with.

Agreed Tom would like to order 90-282 & 90-278 how do I do that? Thx again Sir!
Got them ordered Tom thx a $1M Jim
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, thank you! We really appreciate the business, Jim. Please let me know if you had any other questions and I would be happy to help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.