Viking window coil balance parts

A quick learner from Sunnyvale, CA says:
We have tall double hung Viking window each panel about 18" W x35" H. I don't know how heavy, but I guess about 10-12lbs each, possibly more. We had to replace the broken glass, but now we need replacement parts: - coil spring 4x - coil housing pivot 2x - tandem coil housing 2x - mounting bracket 2x Please confirm if these parts are replacements for original Viking windows parts: 15-087 Coil Housing Pivot 15-086 Tandem Coil Housing S180-7 7 lb Series 180 Coil Balance 16-024 Mounting Bracket Thanks in advance!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't confirm if these are the parts you need. Viking used all sorts of different balance parts over the years. However, we list detailed dimensions and information for each product on their respective store pages that you can use as reference.
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.