SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Vinyl Strips for Wood Window

A quick learner from Redlands, California says:
In house wooden windows built in 1989, I believe the Windows came from a company in Phoenix, Arizona.

Trouble finding the 2 (pictured in attachment) V Channel Vinyl Stripping.

Do you have these V Channel Vinyl Strips?

Thank You
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Before I can find replacement for these vinyl strips, can you first tell me if this is weatherstripping or snap-in glazing?
A home owner from Redlands Ca. says:
I believe it's weather stripping, I just received shipment yesterday from your company on part 55-106 (left photos) and 55-183-3 (right photo) however if you look at the photo graph you will see the different sizes compared with my old strippings next to yours, yours is just a little bit to big.
I have wooden windows and have attached a photo of the slot the vinyl strips go into, this might help you solve the problem.
Do you have any suggestions? Thank You
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. I think the one on the right looks like our 58-175 Pella Weatherseal, but I'm not sure about the one on the left. I don't know what its measurements are because it seems as though the bottom edge of it is damaged. Could you give me its exact dimensions?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)