SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Vinyl glazing strip for Hawkeye single hung windows

A handy person from Eldersburg, Maryland says:
I am trying to find replacement vinyl glazing strips for our Hawkeye greenhouse sash. Attached is the profile of the current strip with measurements. Do you carry anything that would be compatible? I am not concerned with the appearance--i.e. it doesn't have to have the same 9/16" width covering the glass. I just has to work. I think the 7/16 height of the V itself is important--any less might be too loose.

If you have something that might work, could you send a short sample. Even something 2" long would be enough for me to test it. Thanks, Kevin

User submitted a photo of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Kevin, and for the detailed picture. I'm not sure if we can get an exact match for this glazing, but I have a couple ideas that may work. See our 55-005 and 55-016 and let me know what you think.
A handy person from Eldersburg, Maryland says:
Thanks Dave. The 55-016 Keller looks like it might work. And it's white and comes in 3' lengths (cheaper to ship). I'll order one of these and check it out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)