SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Vinyl stripping for Andersen Silverline Picture Window

A quick learner from Spring Branch, TX says:
Do you have the vinyl stripping (trim) for Andersen Silverline picture window, part number WTPW1G? It is beige in color and the actual size is 68 3/4 X 68 1/2.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I wasn't able to cross-reference that number with anything in our inventory. Can you show me a picture of the end of your glazing? Seeing its shape would help us find a possible match.
A quick learner from Spring Branch, TX says:
The stripping is 3/4 inch wide and convex in shape. It is 64 1/2 inches square. Beige in color. Photos of the Silverline warranty label and stripping are attached.

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We have received your picture, but it was not of the end. I'm afraid all glazing more or less looks the same when it's installed. I will need you to remove a small piece and show us the end. I recommend looking through our selection of glazing to get an idea of what I mean. You may also find a good match here, too.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)