SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

WINDOW CRANK

A home owner from SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA says:
I HAVE STANDARD WINDOW CRANKS ON MY SIERRA PACIFIC CASEMENT WINDOWS. I WANT TO SWITCH TO A BUTTERFLY TYPE OPENER -- COLOR TO BE BRONZE. CAN I BUY THESE FROM YOU.
THANK YOU
LED F
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Led, When you say "butterfly type opener", are you referring to the handle? If you want a different type of handle we first need to identify the operator the handle connects to. Please check the operator crank for any brand names or numbers and, if possible, post a photo of the operator cranked open.
A home owner from SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA says:
The existing hand crank has a #45054 stamped on it.
They were the hardware delivered on casement windows manufactured by Sierra Pacific Windows in California.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
That number is often found on Truth brand handles.
You have a couple options for updating your current handles.

SWISCO product code 39-102, T handle, sounds like what you are searching for. The T handle may make opening the window sash difficult because there will be less torque.

Another handle option is the 39-205, folding handle, this handle pulls out to crank and folds back when not needed for operation.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)