WINDOW CRANKS

A quick learner from Hayden Colorado says:
We have ordered from you before ... for upstairs windows ..
(1) of 39-329 : LH Inverted Split Arm ROTO Operator, Vinyl App
(1) of 39-330 : RH Inverted Split Arm ROTO Operator, Vinyl App
(2) of 39-205 : Folding Crank Handle, 11/32"

Now I need new crank arm for middle floor window ... it is not a split arm but just one arm ... approximately 13" long (hopefully you can see in attached photos). I need one for LH and one for RH and of course the folding crank handles for each.
Please let me know what to order.
Thanks
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Please see our 39-399 and 39-400 operators, I think these may be what you're looking for. Also see our 39-205 handle.
A quick learner from Hayden CO says:
thanks ... what color is the part that you put the handle into ... looks white in parts photo and I don't see that I can order beige .... want to make sure handle matches this. thanks
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks again for waiting! We are currently having these made up for you in almond. Please give us a little time, and we'll get back to you as soon as they're available.
wow .. thanks. I will place the order as soon as you have the almond ones. that is great customer service!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, our 39-399 and 39-400 are now available in beige.
Thank you so much.
We are now in Tucson AZ for the winter but I just placed the order - having them shipped to me here in AZ. We will take them back to Hayden next May when we go back.
Such a wonderful company to let me know you now have these in Almond ....
thanks again
Linda and Jim
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.