SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

WHAT DOES THE 38-090 GRAB ONTO?

A quick learner from CONNECTICUT says:
HELLO THERE, IM ABOUT TO BUY A SET OF SilverLine Casement Locking Handle Product Code: 38-090 BUT THE WINDOW IS MISSING PARTS WHERE THE LOCKING MECHANISM GRABS ON TO IT , WHERE I CAN GET THOSE PARTS??
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A handy person from Philadelphia says:
In the image the lockbar is broken off, there are the small plastic tabs (circled in red) that are pop rivetet to the window from, the lockbar is an aluminum channel that is held to the window with these and allows it to slide up and down when the lock handle is actuated. They were broken off when some attempted to force the window open without lifting the lock handle. I need to get these plastic tabs so I can fix and use the window.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, both of you! I think you guys are looking for the same thing. Check out our 39-544, which acts as a keeper of sorts for the 38-090 and let me know if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)