SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

WIndow operator

A home owner from Minnesota says:
I was told by a American Craftsman/Andersen rep that I need to order a window operator from Swisco. Just want to make sure I order the correct one. I see two, 39-031 & 39-032. Which is the one I need for a window that opens such that the right side of the window swings out the furthest (left side pivot point). See attached picture.

User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-416 operator kit. I believe that could be the replacement operator you need. It comes with the mounting bracket and handle. If not, or if you aren't sure, could you show us pictures of your operator removed from the window?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)