SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Want to Identify Replacement Part

A handy person from Sterling VA says:
I need to replace the door latch mechanism (mortise) in a sliding glass door. I have tentatively identified the multi-point mortise lock with face plate 11", Product Code 82-265 but would like you to guide me through the process and verify part or identify another. Here are my measurements for the current mechanism: installation plate is 11-3/4" x 3/4"; installation holes are 11" OC; and inner latch to inner latch about 5 - 3/4. The current mechanism does not have a key lock - just a lever lock on the inside handle (see photo). The mounting holes for the interior handle are about 4" OC. Please let me know if additional information is needed. Thank you. Dave
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's difficult to say if the 82-265 can work based on this picture. From what I can tell looking at the faceplate, it has a similar design, but that's about all I can say for sure. The best way to confirm is to remove it from the door and carefully compare it to our pictures and dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)