SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Wardrobe door track and rollers

A quick learner from Chino, Ca. says:
Does your roller part # 23025 work with track # 23240??
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Our 23-025 Dial Hanger is not meant to go on the bottom of closet doors, as it is a hanger-type roller. I would not recommend using it as a bottom roller.

Are you sure that the 23-025 is the part you need? Could we perhaps see a few pictures of your own hardware? I'd be more than happy to help you find the appropriate replacement, I would just need to see what you have.
A quick learner from Chino says:
Im sorry I meant roller # 23-028 with track 23-240. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Oh, I see. Thank you for clarifying. In that case, no, the 23-028 will not work with the 23-240. You see, the 23-028 has a concave wheel while the 23-240 is designed for use with convex wheels.

For examples of tracks that are made to be used with concave roller assemblies, see our 23-259 or perhaps our 23-257. Does your track perhaps look more similar to one of these?
A quick learner from chino says:
track looks like what I originally stated. I understand about the rollers but the rollers I am trying to replace look like the 23-028. Can you recommend a roller that will work with the track 23-240??? Also do you have a track that looks like the one we are discussing but needs to accomodate a 4 door sliding system?? This customer wants to refurbish rather than replace
Profile picture of Tom
Have you looked through the Related Item(s) section under the 23-240? As you can see, we have a few bottom rollers to choose from. See our 23-215, 23-199, and 23-225.

Unfortunately, we do not have a track that can support four doors. The only thing you could potentially do is use two 2-door tracks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)