Wardrobe roller Cox 21-717/21-767

A home owner from Roseville, CA says:
The roller on my sliding glass wardrobe door is a Cox 21-717/21-767. I assume your 23-070 is an adequate replacement as the measurements shown seem to agree. Please advise, then I'll order on-line. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the Swisco 23-070 Sliding Mirror Wardrobe Roller does appear to be a good match to the "717/767", as it is used on the 21 Series mirror door systems.
A quick learner from England says:
Please can you let me know whether it is possible to find a replacementcastor/wheel for the roller mechanism on my wardrobe door. The part no printed on it is COX 21-717, 21-767.
Also do you know where I can find a stockist in England, and if not, how much would you charge for postage? Please also let me know the price
Thank you
Mrs Jackson
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for contacting us!

We've gotten a few questions regarding the Cox 21-717 and 21-767 rollers, and have determined the Swisco 23-070 to be an adequate replacement.

As for shipping and pricing; your entire order cost (including shipping) can be calculated prior to checkout. Please visit our Shipping Policy section for information on International orders.
A handy person from Vancouver says:
Hi, I was wondering if you had this part in stock. I"ve attached a picture. It's for a sliding mirrored door, I would guess from the mid 80's.

Let me know if there is any other info I can provide.

Thanks for you help!

Pedro L COX 21-717 21-767
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for posting, Pedro. Please take a look at the 23-070 Mirror Wardrobe Door Roller.
A home owner from NJ says:
So grateful to find replacements for the 21-717/21-767 closet wheel, what a relief!
A professional from CA says:
Don't forget to give them the choice of 23-086. It is the same roller with ball bearings. Always choose ball bearings if at all possible.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.