SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Wartain Storm Door latch

A quick learner from Fremont, CA says:
I am looking for a replacement part as pictured, the spacing of the holes is 1.75" The only markings are on the handle listing as Wartain Lock Co thank you!
User submitted photos of a storm door handle.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Have you seen our 40-185 Inside Handle? This appears similar to your own hardware. Take a look and let me know what you think.
A home owner from fremont, ca says:
Yes, I had seen that part originally but following a discussion in this thread

Tom had posted a picture of the backside that looked fairly different, though upon closer inspection it appears the backside photo he pictured is probably not the same part as the handle is substantially different. By chance would you have any pictures of the backside of part 40-185 to look at? Thank you again for the response and for providing these forums!
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The image in question in that discussion is actually the back of the outside handle in our 40-043, not the 40-185. Take a look at the image below to see the 40-185.
A SWISCO image of the back of our 40-185.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)