SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

We would like to order new sets (Rt & Left) of these. Home built 2015_tilt in style Patriot windows

A home owner from Morgantown, PA says:
Hello,

First off, thank you so much for being in business. We are in need of new parts for our Morgantown, PA home's windows. The windows are in good shape, but the depression latches are damaged from years of opening. They are Patriot tilt in windows. All of our windows share the same latch styles. Are the pics I sent enough to go by? I can measure when I get home, do I measure the entire assembly? If serial number or model numbers are needed, is there somewhere I ca look to find that information?

Thanks in advance,

Joe
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Joe. It's hard to tell what you have while it's still installed, but see our 26-243 and 26-244, as well as our 26-263 and 26-264. One of these pairs may be what you need.
A quick learner from Morgantown, PA says:
Thanks Paul,

Your website gave me everything actually...dimensions, style, color. It was easy for me to match up what I had with what was available to order. So I measured the latches once removed and I found that your company listed an exact match as 26-243 (left) & 26-244 (right)..very cool. My wife and I thought we had to order new windows...so we can't thank your company enough. We are looking forward to replacing our damaged latches before the winter hits us. Thanks again, great service you provide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm very happy I was able to help. You'd be surprised how many large projects can be nipped in the bud with just a few tiny repairs here and there. Thank you for the business and if you ever need anything in the future, we're always here to assist.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)