Weather Stripping Needed

A home owner from Kalamazoo, MI says:
Hi Swisco. Here are some photos of the weather stripping I need. 1/4 inch for the slot and as you can see by the photos the part that goes toward the door is 3/8" and there is a plastic divider in between the two sides. Hopefully you have it. I don't care what color it is. Either gray, black or white is fine. I can send a piece to you directly, if that would help. I would need a snail mail address and I also need to send back the stuff that came that is the wrong size. It's too small. Thanks, Pat
User submitted photos of wool pile.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't know what you previously bought, but based on your photos I would recommend either our 58-105 without a fin our our 58-126 with fin. Both are 11/32" thick. What do you think?
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.