Weather shield double hung sash tilt windows

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking to replace a number of channel balances and also the weather stripping on both sashes that is on the top/bottom and where the 2 meet and along the sill

2 windows - sash balance x4 28HD Height, width: 29" long 9/16 wide ( i included a photo as well) (stamped 28HD/ weather stripping for both windows

2 windows - sash balance x4 no marking Height, width: 25" long 9/16 wide ( i included a photo as well) (stamped 24HD)/ weather stripping for both windows

Would you be able to assist me in getting the right parts ordered?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, but I will need a bit more information. Can you show me a picture of the s hoe attached at the end of the balance cord? Thank you!
A quick learner says:
Attached is a picture of the shoe, let me know if you need more detail.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you. Take a look at our Series 751 ribbed channel balance, this appears to be a good match.
A quick learner from NJ says:
the shoes on the balances i received do not lock into the channels correctly - is there anything we can do to amend these ones?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you tell me exactly what the problem is? Did you see our installation video? This may help you install it.
A quick learner from Nj says:
The metal portion of the shoe does not lay flat when locked downside to part of the side channel having a rib that gets in the way of the metal piece. The old shoe had a cut out to allow it to close over the rib on the side
Profile picture of Paul
I'm sorry, but I've never heard of this problem. I'm not sure what could be causing it. Could you show me a picture of what it is you're describing?
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.