Weather shield shash balance

A home owner from USA says:
Hi,
I have WS block and tackle balance with knife shoe. The Sash say 30HD 102 DB
I found the following model on your website but the picture doesn't show me what kind of shoe would work with this. It has a the screw on the top and a S pin
Would this replacement part work ?

34" Series 751 Channel Balance S751-34
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, our Series 751 channel balance looks like a good match. The store page shows what shoe is used with it, though. I'm not sure what you mean. Are you referring to the black nylon shoe at the end of the string, or something else?

As for the "S" clip, you could use either our 19-029 or 19-030.
A home owner says:
I don't have 's'clip on my current one . It is screwed in to the window.

Do you have option to screw in ?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. My apologies. You mentioned an "S" pin and I thought that's what you were referring to. If you need a Series 751 that can screw in, it would have to be custom made. If you're interested, check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.