SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Weather strip match PATIO DOOR

A quick learner from Northern Illinois says:
I have a 15 year old, sliding glass, patio door, that the weather stripping is coming off.

I have enclosed pictures. Can you recommend a replacement weather stripping for this door.

There is a grove in the support frame that the weather stripping fits into.

I would like to get something that will help keep our the cold as much as possible (we are in the Northern IL area).

Thank you, Jerry
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. Take a look at our 55-170, 58-055, 58-163, 55-106-6, or 58-194. These don't match your seal exactly, but I don't think we will be able to get an exact replacement. Could you use one of these as a substitute? Do you also know the manufacturer of the door? That might help.
A quick learner says:
I think it is a crestline or crestview.

Thanks,
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for clarifying. I have known others with the Crestline patio doors to have successfully used our 55-170 weather seal. Do you think you could use this? Again, there's no guarantee it will work without seeing a clear shot of the original sample's profile.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)