Weather stripping and bubble seal

A home owner from Texas says:
Hello, I received the rollers you guys helped me identify and they're perfect. Now, if you can help me find the correct wool pile and bubble seal, I'll be back in business and, once again, have a sealed and quiet door. Attached are four photos showing the pile slots and cross section of the 'square' bubble seal.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Curtis
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Curtis. I'm glad the rollers we suggested worked! As for the wool pile, we will need you to remove a piece of it and send us some photos of its profile. I will also need its dimensions, specifically the width of the base and height of the pile.

As for this square seal, I'm not sure if we can supply it. What is that square part made of and what is the relation to the window? Is it a glazing vinyl to hold the glass in place?
A home owner from Texas says:
Hey Dave, I do not have an example of the wool pile. From measurements I took, I believe the 3/16 x 3/16 should fit. And you are correct about the vinyl glazing, it spans the entire frame and holds the glass in place.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for clarifying. It's so hard to say what you need without more information. Looking at you photos, the groove for the base of the wool pile looks wider than 3/16". Can you double check for me? Also, the height looks more like 5/16", to fill in the gap on both sides. If I'm right you could consider our 58-042.

I'm afraid we do not have a match for that seal. Nothing in our catalog matches it and I haven't been able to find anything that does.
A quick learner from Texas says:
Hey Paul, good call on the 58-042 wool pile. It fit and sealed the door perfectly. I'll picking up another length soon to add to the other door in need.

Enjoy your holidays.
Curtis
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
That's great to hear. Thanks again for your business and if you have any other questions, we're always here to help. You have a great holiday, too.
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.