SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

WeatherCraft Vinyl Window parts

A quick learner from baltimore,MD says:
Looking for a new latch and metal springs for the sides.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
WeatherCraft
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
For the coil springs, check out our Series 152 coil and 15-158 pivot shoe. Do these match your existing hardware? You may also want to see our 15-143 support flange, 15-144 support cap and 15-145 support barrel. If they don't match, please show me a detailed picture of your own pivot shoe removed from the window.

I do not know what your lock is. I will need to see a picture of it from the top looking down. I will also need to know the distance between the screw holes, center-to-center.
A quick learner from parkville, md says:
So I guess the best thing to do would be to take the window off and remove the parts to compare? The distance between the screw holes on the lock is 2". The entire width of the lock is 2 3/4". The window measures 26w x 34h if that helps.
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, removing your hardware is the best idea. Can you confirm the distance between the lock screw holes, though? We don't have anything in that style with only a 2" spacing. Make sure you're measuring from the very center of each hole, not the edges. It should be something like 2-1/16", 2-1/8", or even 2-1/4".
A quick learner from parkville, md says:
The spacing is 2 1/4". Can I order that? And it comes with a latch too, right?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
In that case, see our 90-173 and let me know if that's a good match. It comes with everything shown, including the keeper.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)