SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Weatherseal for Vinyl Windows

A quick learner from Daphne, AL says:
I will be replacing the weatherstripping on several windows after locating the correct material. I need both the white t-slot (1/4" & bulb 3/8") foam bulb and the gray which also fits into a slot.

I could also use several pairs of tilt latches (3 3/8"L x 1 1/4"W, 2 5/8" C to C of screws, 1/2" from screw to the outside edge. The latch has stop springing back (plastic not cracked or broken), maybe I need to just identify the spring and retainer? Pics attached for review. BTW, my contractor purchased pivot bars and shoes from you recently. Thanks so much, Jean
A customer submitted photo of weatherstripping.
A customer submitted photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Jean, and thanks for contacting us! First, let's look at the weatherstripping. Your sample appears to be similar to our 58-171 Offset T-Slot Foam Filled Bulb Weatherseal. Does that look right to you?

For the tilt latches, please see our 26-092 & 26-093. They look like they might match yours. Please compare and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)