Weathershield balance and screen pins

A home owner from Hamden says:
I'm trying to locate two replacement parts for my Weathershield windows. I'm looking for a spring for a double hung window that was manufactured in 1989. The left side of the window will not stay up, preventing us from locking it. Will also need instructions for installing part. Also, need several screen lock pins. Do you stock those? If you need pics or need more information please let me know.I am attaching some pics hoping that it may help you identify the replacement balance and screen locks. I can not disassemble my window at this time because I would need to have the part in hand, plus instructions on the repair. Again, these are Weathershield.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Many Weathershield screens have been known to use our 70-009 plunger pin. We carry them with black cap. Please compare our dimensions to your measurements and see what you think.

As for the balance, I'm not so sure. We would need to see a picture of the shoe at the end of the cord in order to identify a match.
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.