Weatherstrip for Screens

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Hello, can you please help me idenitify a replacment weatherstirp for the screens in my house? They run down tracks facing the windows which look to be about 3/16" wide. The pile is about 5/8" or just under 3/4". I've attached a few pictures showing dimensions. The windows are vinyl but the screens are aluminum. The weatherstripping is well-worn and are at least 20 years old, maybe much more but I'm not sure. Thanks!
User submitted photos of wool pile.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 58-179. Could this possibly work for you? It appears to be the closest match we have to your dimensions.
Thank you for the suggestion. Yes, that seems like it would work. I'll order one to see if it fits and if so I can get some more for the whole house. I wish it came in white to match the windows, but it's kind of hidden so black should be ok.
Thanks for the suggestion. 58-179 fit perfectly! The black color doesn't look bad at all. I just ordered two more rolls to do window screens in the entire house.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Oh, great! Thank you so much for the update, and of course for ordering with us. I'm glad to hear it worked. If you ever need anything else, we're always here to help.
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.