SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Weatherstrip of some sort

A quick learner from Anaheim, CA says:
In our church model 5 years ago, we got new metal doors with windows in them. The weather stripping in the picture has worn and ripped (it is made of a rubber material, no plastic or metal parts) and it slides right into a slot on the door. I think it is weatherstripping. The width of the "T" part of the weatherstrip is about 3/16."

Looked up some contractor paperwork and it may be PEMKO 303DV related but I checked with them and they said it wasn't. I was told to email it to you guys. What do you think this rubber part is?
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I think the bubble seal you need could be our 58-135. This one has a 3/16" T to go into the extrusion track. Also take a look at our 58-134 bubble seal. This one is used in commercial application, though the T is wider at 9/32". Look at each and compare your bubble to see which is better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)