Weatherstripping for 1960's single pane sliding aluminum window

A quick learner from USA says:
I have been searching all day without success for this weatherstripping. I think I have Alenco Series 200 windows from 1966. These windows are everywhere in Texas. The squares in the pictures are 2/10". Width of body is 3/8" without the sealing flap which is another 1/4". Height of the body is 1/4". The weatherstripping fits into a 0.078 kerf. I need 60 feet.
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You have a pretty old window, so we may not be able to get an exact match. I wonder if the 58-177 will fit your window. It was used in Capitol windows as a weather stripping. I took one out of stock to get some more dimensions of it for you to compare it to your sample. Let's go over them now.

The total height is 15/32" tall. The width of the body is close to the 3/8" you need, while the flap adds another 1/4" making the total width closer to 5/8". The height of the body is 1/4". The kerf length is 3/16" and the width with lips is close to 1/8". It might be the one you need. What do you think?
A handy person from Texas says:
The 58-177 works. Is is possible to buy in 7' or a 90' length?. Due to the 3'x4' size of my window I would need 15 6' lengths or 10 7' lengths or a 90' roll.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm glad it matches! Unfortunately, we are only able to provide this seal in 6' lengths.
A handy person from Tucson, AZ says:
Looking for window seal for aluminum sliding windows in a mobile home. Been looking all over for this with no success.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230410_132627.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230410_132639.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230410_132310.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell a weatherstripping style that matches what you show here exactly, but the 58-177 mentioned above is very similar. While I can't guarantee that it will work for you I think it's at least worth considering. Check it out and see what you think!

Profile diagram of 58-177
Profile diagram of 58-177

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.