SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Weatherstripping for 1970s, 8' Sliding Patio Door

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
I have the above door on my house, and it needs the plastic seal that goes around the door frame, the outside piece fits over a wood molding that measures 3/4" wide by 5/8" high, and the inner piece fits into a groove, and has an extended piece that pushes against the door, it measures 5/16" wide (plus the extended flap) by 1/2" deep (tat fits into a groove.) I also need the wool seal that seals the two doors. (I found this on your site already)

Please advise.
Thank you!
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us.

From your description, it appears you may be looking for the 58-056 Swinging Door Compression Foam Seal.

If this doesn't appear to be the correct replacement, take a few pictures of your current foam seal and upload them for us to take a look.
A home owner from Wisconsin says:
I just sent pictures of the wood molding and plastic weather stripping that I need for my Patio Door. Thank You, Les
User submitted picture of door glazing.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we were unable to locate this part for you. At this point, I would recommend bringing a sample in to a local "mom and pop" hardware store and see if they might carry it. I'm sorry I couldn't help you any further.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)