SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Weatherstripping for 1983 Marvin double hung custom replacement windows

A home owner from Smithsburg, Md says:
In the picture attached, I have removed the weatherstripping to show the kerf (it measures 3/32" wide) into which the weatherstripping was installed. I would like to replace this weatherstripping. The windows are about 27" wide, so if you have it available in 10' lengths, that would be best. Although the glass is still sealed, the weatherstripping is dry and cracked. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the weatherstripping I removed to show you. I need it in white. Could you help me identify it; and do you have even small pieces available as samples? I have 22 windows to weatherstrip.

Thank you for your help!!

Lewis
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Lewis. I'm afraid I cannot identify your weatherstripping based on this image. I would need to see a picture of the weatherseal itself, specifically of its cross-section. Watch the video below to see what I mean.
A quick learner from Smithsburg, Md says:
I am submitting better pictures of the weatherstripping for you to identify. Thank you for your help!
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us with detailed photos of the profile. This looks similar to 55-106 Leaf Weatherseal, compare it to your sample.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)