SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Weatherstripping for a Crestline sliding patio door

A home owner from Ohio says:
Hi, we have a Crestiline sliding patio door, purchased by a contractor 2005/2006 for a sunroom. First picture is the door. The in-frame weatherstripping has torn along the top of the door. A cross section of the weatherstripping is shown in the third picture. The weatherstripping goes in an approximately 1/8" slot (arrow point end to the right). The actual seal is made by a fin that rises above the surface (left of photo). Second picture shows the weatherstripping pulled out of the frame. Bottom piece is good Top piece is missing the fin. Do you have a replacement for this? Thanks. Bruce
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I can't be sure, but see our 55-170. This appears pretty close to your picture. I recommend carefully comparing our measurements to yours to confirm that they match.
A handy person from Chicago, IL says:
Homeowner from Ohio... did you purchase the recommendation and how did it turn out? I have the EXACT same door and my weatherstripping has started to fail. The picture you took is what I need. Sent an email to crestiline hoping for some help, but haven't heard back.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)