Weatherstripping similar, but not the same as 58-178

A home owner from West Orange, NJ says:
The dimensions of my old weatherstripping is not the same as item 58-178. Do you have other dimensions?
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you tell me exactly how the 58-178 differs from your weatherseal? That is the best match we can find, and it's hard to tell how different the measurements are based on these pictures.
A home owner from Ivins, UT says:
Did you try the 58-178 and did it work?
A professional from New Jersey says:
I have been a window/door technician for many years. That being said, I have found weatherstripping can be a very versatile product. In most cases a similar part will perform the same as the original. In some cases a minor modification to its application may be necessary, however there is always a way to adopt it to the project at hand. As long as the specifications are close and the way it attaches to the window frame is in the same method, more than likely it will serve as a good replacement.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.