Weep hole cover for Wenco Window

A home owner from Austin, Texas says:
We purchase a spec home and were told we have discontinued Wenco windows. We are trying to find a supplier of weep hole covers for our slider windows. Attached are pictures of the weep hole on the windows and one of the covers that we have from an existing window. Please help.
user submitted photo of weep hole cover
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us and submitting your images. I believe we may be able to help you locate a replacement weep hole cover. Before we get started with the research, we will need to gather a few dimensions from you. Please give us the following measurements:
  • width
  • height of the front face
  • height of the back insert
  • depth
A home owner from Texas says:
Front Face:
height of face = 5/16 inch
width of face = 1 and 5/8 inches

Depth = 3/8 inch

Back Insert:
Height of back Insert = 2/8 or 1/4 inch
Width of Back Insert = 1 and 1/2 inches

Thank you and Happy Easter!
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
Please take a look at newly added SWISCO product 26-173, Weep Hole Cover with Flap.
Thank you. I believe that weep hole cover will work perfect. Does it come in any other colors or only WHITE? Why is it that I can't find the weep hole cover on your website without you giving me the code number? Once again, thank you so much.
Profile picture of Mike
You're welcome!

The 26-173 was just added online yesterday, and can now be found under the Other Replacement Tilt Window Hardware section.

Currently this part is only available in the color White. However, we can look into adding another color option. Are you looking for a specific color?
I am looking for the color black and want to place my quantity order for 28. Will you be getting black or do I need to order white. Thank you for all your help.
Profile picture of Mike
We currently do not have the Swisco 26-173 in the color black.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
26-173 : Weep Hole Cover with Flap
26-173
Price: $1.42
Weep Hole Cover with Flap