Weldwood metal bifold closet door parts

A handy person from Escondido says:
The doors are fine I need all other operational parts to glide doors open and stay in the tracking top and bottom.Price and availability please. for Model number AAAJFG .Pins, springs, keepers,guides, bumpers etc.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say what parts your door uses, let alone which sizes. Can you remove each part you need from the door, take photos of them, and send them to us? Seeing the parts is the only way to identify them.
A quick learner from Escondido says:
I have sent pictures etc. as requested which I will resend if possible. I am in need of several of the door parts shown in order to place the 4 sets of bifold doors back in service. Please advise on the prices of parts or sets of parts.
User submitted photos of a bi-fold door pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello from SWISCO! We do carry the new guides and parts for your door. The bottom threaded pivot pin would be our 21-001. The guide pins would be the 21-007. The pivot clamp would be our 21-154 and the rubber bumper is our 21-277. Let us know if these will work for you.
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.