SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

What TRACO roller and track cover do I need?

A home owner from Ananndale, VA says:
Hi, I have slide door made by TRACO and sliding truck is 94" long. So I want to make sure check with you before making order. Please let me know what kind door track cover and sliding door roller assembly do I need?

Also, I've attached images, please see the attachment.

Thank you!
A customer submitted photo of a door roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, and thank you for posting on our Discussion Board. For the track cover, I recommend that you take a look at our 80-103, 8' Sliding Door Track Cover. Compare its dimensions to your track. Could this work?

As for the rollers, though, I will need to see them removed from the door. I cannot determine what they are based on the information provided. Please fully remove the rollers and take a few pictures of them separately. Make sure to include dimensions.
A home owner from Ananndale, VA says:
Hi Thank you for your email! Finally I got the door removed and took the photos.

Our truck long measures 94 in and I've attached 5 of 9 images. (I'll send 4 more images in my next message)

Please let me know what items should I order?
I am really appreciate for your time and help!

Thank you!
Ganbold
User submitted photos of track & rollers.
User submitted photos of track & rollers.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us, Ganbold. It's hard to tell while the roller is still installed, but yours looks very similar to our 81-022. Again, I can't say for sure without seeing your roller in its entirety, but compare the 81-022 with your hardware and let me know what you think. I also think that the 80-103 cover is a good choice for your track.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)