What Ultra door roller is this?

A quick learner from Holly Ridge, NC says:
Please help me identify this roller. The roller name is ULTRA and the measurements are as follows: Length is 77mm Height is 30mm Width is 22mm and the Full Height including the roller wheel is 42mm.

Thanks--Mike

A customer submitted photo of an Ultra roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Mike!

Can we please have the width of the roller (including the "nubs") in inches? After that we will have a better idea of what you can possibly use as a replacement.
Dave

Thanks for your response.

The width of the roller including the "nubs" is seven eighths (7/8) inches as my old eyes see it.

Thanks

Mike P.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Mike, the 81-245 Roller Assembly appears to be the closest match, as the housing width (including the nubs) measures approximately 7/8".
Thank you very much gentlemen. I am ordering 2 of the recommended rollers today!

Again, thank you.

Mike P.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.