SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

What a fantastic product !

A home owner from So. California says:
I have TWO sets of mirrored Monarch bypass rolling doors. The lighter, short, narrower set had a decent aluminum extruded track. Unfortunately, the larger, wider, taller set had a cheap stamped steel track that became deformed and very curved so badly that the rollers became pinched, trapped to the point where they would no longer roll.

I replaced the stamped steel track with this # 23-258 aluminum extrusion and the problem was cured. A quality product with obviously an astute support staff who listen to their customers as you can see in this forum.

Thank you Swisco for meeting the demand for this group of owners of Monarch and or Contractors brand closet door track.

One question I have now: Where can I find a piece of the bottom portion of the stamped steel mirror frame? Mine developed a rust problem and deteriorated. I guess my requirements are that it is brown (known as bronze, I suppose), envelopes the bottom edge of the mirror thickness, and has a slot cut in each end where the roller assembly hooks into it.

Another happy consumer here!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! We deeply appreciate your praise. It always makes our job worthwhile when we see our hardware help a customer so much. Unfortunately, however, we do not provide actual closet door extrusions. We only have smaller replacement hardware and tracks. For the actual extrusion, you may need to contact the closet door manufacturer. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)