SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

What are the size of the 81-051 roller's wheels?

A quick learner from So Cal says:
What is the size of these wheels? I have a product stamped with Del Mar Eng Co that looks identical to this. Will it work?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The diameter of the 81-051 Arcadia Sliding Door Roller's wheels is 1-1/2". Does this measurement match your sample? If not, we would need to see pictures of your roller in order to identify it.
A contractor from SoCal says:
The wheels on these need to be 1-13/16" in height. Do you make these? I found one made by P.E Del Mar item # D-5300 series style D-5350 SV2 P/N 4242 that looks identical to what were looking for but they discontinued them. They said you guys can help. Here are photos of what we need. Thank you!
A customer submitted photo of a sliding door roller.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the pictures. It appears that our 81-052 Sliding Door Tandem Roller Assembly is the closest match we have at this time.
A contractor from SoCal says:
Yes i understand that but you never answered my question. Are the wheels 1 13/16" in height?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, these wheels are not 1-13/16" in height. The 81-052 is the closest roller to your sample that we sell at this time. I am sorry that we cannot help you any further.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)