SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

What does the 84-001 fit into?

A quick learner from Florida says:
Can you tell me what the 84-001 roller fits into. Is there some sort of receptacle that the "M" section slots into??
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. There should be a pretty open cavity that houses the 84-001 roller. Take a look at our video below to see what I mean.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)