What goes with 15-087?

A contractor from Ft.Myers, Fl says:
I looked up the window balancer via the patent number. Your web site came up. The 15-087 appears to be what I need. I am unsure of the coil spring. Also the pivot bar is completely risted off. I do not see the part number for that. I had to order the sash spreader to remove the balancers. Is there a right and left part number for any of these items?

I did not get a pic of the pivot bar. To be honest with you its pretty much gone. It screws to the bottom of the sash and protrudes out either side. Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! If you have the 15-087 shoe, then you can consider our Series 180 coil spring balance and our 26-040 pivot bar, both of which work with the 15-087.
A contractor from Florida says:
Here are pics of the pivot bar, the balancer housing, and the end of the coil spring. Can you help me with part numbers? I have ordered the Jamb spreader, but it will not arrive until next week. I would like to get the repalcement parts coming also. Thank you
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! These pictures are a huge help. Yeah, the shoe very closely resembles our 15-087, along with a 15-086 coil housing. Just double check the dimensions to make sure they're the same as what you have. I also think the coil spring looks like our Series 180 coil. However, I'm not sure about the pivot bar.

Could you tell me if something maybe broke off of the tip? I can't tell, as it is very corroded. If you have an undamaged version, I would like to see it. If not, can you at least tell me the distance between the screw holes, center-to-center? Thanks!
I don't think anything is broken off the pivot bar. That is the good one. The others are completely gone. The measurement of the holes from center to center is 1-3/16". Thank you for your help. Do they make one out of stainless? Florida is so hard on everything.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hmmm... well, give us a little time to research. I'll see what I can dig up for you! This may just be an older pivot bar.
Just checking in. Any luck on the pivot bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, I have some bad news. We thought we had found a viable pivot bar replacement, but it turns out it has been discontinued and is no longer available. I am told that there are no known substitutes. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.