SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

What length & Series Channel balance for Nu-Prime double hung non tilt-out window by Season-All

A home owner from Michigan says:
I am in need of a pair of channel balances for Nu-Prime double hung non tilt-out window by Season-All.

The stamp on the channel balance is "1420". The issue is the aluminum body of the channel balance is 14.5". Please see the attached photos. Please recommend what channel balances I should purchase to replace the current channel balances in the window frame.

Thank you,
Joe
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience, Joe. I think we can help, though this balance will have to be custom made. Before we begin, can you confirm how many you'll need?
A home owner from Michigan says:
Hello Tom,

Thanks for the reply. I will need a (2) of these window balances to repair (1) window. Also, I will purchasing (1) Nuprime Window Lock, 1-1/4".

Thanks,
Joe
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Perfect! I've emailed you a custom balance order link, which contains a price quote. You can use this link to place your order.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)